T H E H O L I D A Y S seem far away with Halloween just ending and Thanksgiving weeks away, but as I learned last year – it’s better to shop early! With supply chain still messed up and holiday shipping costs to increase, I wanted to share my gift guides early to encourage some early shopping!
This year I wanted to share primarily local small businesses or artisans in my gift guides. Supporting local businesses is huge for me and I really love encouraging others to do so as well! A lot of small businesses have online shopping and curbside pick up as a result from COVID, so it’s a win-win in my book!
Below you’ll find links to either the products featured or the website of the small business. I hope you enjoy this first of many gift guides to come!
- Aside: this comes in multiple flavors!
- Aside: Allora has multiple cocktail mixes from this brand!
- Aside: I purchased a Christmas tree shaped dish with a knife for the holidays and honestly could have bought so much more from this line!
- Aside: I purchased a tray from Judge Woodworking at a craft market earlier this year and it’s such a beautiful piece in my home!
- Aside: Allora Gifts & Home Décor is a go-to place for gifts for me! I love the design of this tray – feminine, but modern!
- Aside: I just discovered Her Hide Out while creating this gift guide and they’re already at the top my list of places to check out! Also super in love with this resin and wood combo I’ve been seeing the past two years!
- Aside: I bought a set of these as a gift for my dad. He uses them on his bar and really enjoyed getting them!
2. Handcrafted Wooden Coasters – English Walnut and Epoxy – restorePXV (Phoenixville, PA) (Instagram) (website)
- Aside: restorePXV will be at an upcoming holiday market on 11/19 – Craft & Mercantile in Exton, PA & has some beautiful pieces including serving and Charcuterie boards!
- Aside: please check out her Etsy store for an array of coaster designs! They’re so beautiful & she has a wide variety of styles!
Everything you can give to help the entertainer in your life set the perfect scene for their event! I tried to cover all the senses.
- A great statement vase for the perfect bouquet of flowers! If you have someone who loves to entertain in your life, a great statement vase is a beautiful, but also practical gift to give as they’re sure to use it through various at-home events.
2. New Arrival Records – Positively Records (Levittown, PA) (Instagram)
- What a better way to set the scene for a perfect night of entertaining then with a great record?! Grab a classic or try something new as a gift for the entertainer in your life!
- We covered sight & sound, so now it’s time for smell! Any entertainer would love to have the perfect scent to accompany their event & these reed diffusers smell amazing (yes I smelled them in person!), are stylish & worry-free during a long night of entertaining!
- Aside: I loved how interesting these tapered candle holders were! They really draw the eye. I think having tapered candles at nice dinner with friends is so elegant and bring such warmth to the room! This would be a fun & unexpected gift for the entertainer in your life!
Prep time! Grab a gift to help your entertainer prep for the perfect event!
- Aside: I’ve seen this pottery in person and I swear it’s so beautiful! They have some other finish designs as well!
- Aside: I’m slightly obsessed with this wood and gold finish combo!
All these items are great for serving food & drinks to guests – right up the alley for a entertainer in your life!
1. Vintage transparent glass rectangular decanter with lid – Wunderkammerr (vintage & estate finds) (Philadelphia, PA) (Instagram) (website)
- Aside: I’m a sucker for anything vintage! This decanter looks so gorgeous, too!
2. Mid Century Walnut & Chrome Condiment Caddy with Spoons – Blonde and Blue Boutique (items also available at Creek Mercantile in Mount Laurel, NJ) (Instagram)
- Aside: so many great vintage finds through this boutique!
I hope that you enjoyed this gift guide of items perfect for the entertainer in your life! I hope you give these small businesses and local artisans a look and get some early holiday shopping done!
xx Nicole Lynn