I F I H A D T O C H O O S E a category of gift guides that most resembles me, this one would be it. I love traveling, exploring, eating out and all the fun stuff that comes with leaving the house, but deep down I’d be happy staying in and curling up with a good book, under a cozy blanket with a mug filled with tea, coffee or hot cocoa. That right there is a great night!
So in staying true to who I am, I’ve pulled together a gift guide for the homebody …. everything needed to gift the coziest of gifts to the one who’d love a night in.
Like my last guide, all of the items featured can be purchased online or in-person at a local small business or from an artisan. Most of these small businesses do have online shops, so if you’re not in the Bucks County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia or the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area then you can still support these awesome businesses! Just remember to shop early as shipping seems like it’s on trend to be a bit unpredictable again this year & a lot of businesses are short staffed.
If you are from the area, I highly recommend you check out all of the businesses in-person if you can!
Lastly, if you have any small business you’d like me to feature, please let me know in the comments below & I’ll do my best to add them to an upcoming gift guide!
Gift Guides on the docket (will be linked up as I post them):
- Gift Guide for the Entertainer
- Gift Guide for the Outdoor Lover
- Gift Guide for the Foodie
- Gift Guide for the Décor Lover
- Gift Guide for the Craft Beer Lover
- Gift Guide for the Nerd
- Gift Guide for the Jet Setter
- Gift Guide for the Little Ones
- Gift Guide of Experiences
Alright, here we go! Gifts for the Homebody 🙂
- Aside: *recommend buying off the app if purchasing online*
6. Custom Epoxy Tumblers @ The Sparkly Puppy Butt (PA) | (Instagram)
- Aside: *the photo example is of a custom tumbler I ordered as a gift for a friend last year. So cute! Be sure to DM Kristen if looking to order one*
- Aside: *there’s a lot more scents to explore! This one was just my favorite from the holiday collection 🙂 *
- Aside: *I saw this blanket in person and desperately wanted it. Right now I’m not really buying anything for myself as its the time for gift buying, so I passed…BUT…I may just have to pick it up 😉 *
1.Lavender Eye Pillow by Pixie & Thistle @ Makers Vintage & Handmade (Dublin, PA) | (website) (instagram) *Shop in person for eye pillows & more! If wishing to buy online, check out Pixie & Thistle’s website or instagram*
4. Body Gift Set @ RJ’s Essentials (Perkasie, PA) | (website) (instagram) *Shop this gift set online and other products. If you want to buy in-person, check RJ’s Essentials out at Makers Vintage & Handmade (website) (instagram) *
Alright so this may be my favorite category because I’m a huge book nerd and LOVE to read. I haven’t been to all of these book stores yet, but I’m definitely planning to hit them all up if not in-person then online. Of course these books are just some suggestions and what I know these retailers have in-store at the moment, but feel free to visit them in person or online to pick out other titles 🙂
- Aside: * This one is definitely on my TBR! Had to throw on a romance book 😉 *
- Aside: * I just purchased my copy from them!! *
- Aside: * I read this book the year it came out and it was so good! Check out my review here if you’d like! *
I hope you enjoyed this latest gift guide! Stay tuned for some more.
Remember to shop early and shop local!
xx Nicole Lynn